[ddots-l] Re: studio capture audiointerface with sonar version 8.5

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 16:18:22 -0400

Yea, I heard they owned it, but then I heard on the cake forums that roland
just had a high push with them and had quite a bit of stocks, but didn't
acutally own it. So not sure how that played out, but you know they probably
do own it, just like everything else nowadays being swallowed into 1 major
company or another... Abbid and m-audio, microsoft and skype, Garritan and
Make Music, cakewalk and roland etc lol.

D!J!X!