[ddots-l] Re: introducing sonar x3

  • From: "Bill" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 08:00:12 -0400

Hi,

I realize that many of you already use CakeTalking as well as other tools as
appropriate.  With my blind musician hat on, I am definitely glad to know
that we have choices these days as it has not always been so as those of you
know who are old enough to remember how things were 30+ years ago like I do.
Reaching for my business hat, I will say that SONAR with CakeTalking still
offers the best combination of access to audio production features with
user-friendliness and informative tutorials and online help.

Check out the Q&A
Q: Why should I choose CakeTalking? Aren't there other accessible
alternative
On our new and improved CakeTalking FAQ page at
http://www.dancingdots.com/main/ctfaq.htm

Bill