[ddots-l] Re: Wanna pick your brains

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 14:03:11 -0400

sounds neat Mike. I got Waves Doubler as part of a bundle years ago, so i can't tell you what it costs now individually. It sounds like you found a good free alternative though.

At 01:50 PM 9/18/2013, you wrote:
Thanks Chris. Is this something you can purchase by itself, or is it in a suite of things that I may or may not use? I suppose it's quite pricey by itself.

I found a free plug that just might do the trick for me right now. It's put out by Syncersoft, and it's called Lizardmorph. It does a lot of what the Waves Doubler; it's not as flexible in terms of being able to control each individual voice, but it has different modes that you can use; and it's accessible through the Inspector. It has some filter parameters that you can mess with. I haven't figured it all out completely as it didn't have any docs in the Zip archive. They use some interesting terminology with the names of the modes.

If anybody on the list would like it, let me know and I'll send it to ya.

Thanks for your input nevertheless.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Smart" <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>